Saturday, April 18, 2009

How Did They Know?

I decided to find out my horoscope for today via Astrosage and this is what it had to say.

"Your frustration could ruin your health- if you keep thinking about past events- Try to relax as much as possible. Stick to your budget to avoid financial constraints. Don't force your opinion on friends and relatives as it may not go in your interest and you can make them annoyed unnecessarily. Someone may compliment you. Problems with servants- colleagues and co-workers cannot be ruled out. Shopping and other activities will keep you busy most of the day."

I would say that this is mostly accurate. Kind of scary. Of course, it isn't difficult for a horoscope to be accurate when things aren't exactly how you want them. Ah, well.

Of course, I am already trying to do what this horoscope is telling me will improve my quality of life. I'll update you some more on how that works out. ;) Happy Saturday!

No comments: