Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Blogging Frenzy

Okay, I feel like I have a ton to blog about, but I never seem to blog. An amazing friend of mine reminded me that even if I feel something isn't blog worthy, my friends and family most likely will. She reminded me that even if my posts are minimal my friends want to be able to keep up with me regularly and this is a great medium for them to do that. I guess I'll start with what I've been up to.

I've been working like a crazy woman, though not as much as some people I know. I've made a lateral move in the store from Human Resources to Bike/Boys/Action/Girls/Dolls. To be honest I'm a bit relieved to relinquish my position. I'm glad to be on the floor because it gives me mobility and I can use my anal skills to organize things the way I like. I absolutely do not want to make a career out of this place, but recently I have been telling myself that I will do the best I can with what I have right now.

Also, I've been writing in my journal a lot more. Writing has always been an outlet for me (even more than crafting), so it feels great to be writing even in little bits here and there. It's kind of encouraging me to scrapbook in a weird way or collage rather. I can't help myself, but I love to cut and paste things on paper. ;)

My crafting has been minimal, but I've managed to squeak out a few things. I crocheted a barrel purse minus the icky flower, nasty handles, and the bright yellow color. Of course, I used some yarn that I had on hand and I'm pretty sure it could rival the nasty color factor, but I like it. Isn't that all that matters?

I celebrated my 27th birthday a couple of days ago. It is starting to make me feel very old to say that. I know I may look younger than I actually am, but I'm now in my LATE 20s and that's just crazy. I didn't really do much to celebrate, but I think that was just perfect.

I just wanted to shout out to everyone and thank them for support in recent months and for reading my blog. Hopefully, you guys will continue to read and I'll continue to post. I'm setting an alarm on my computer right now so I will post weekly at first.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yea! it's nice to read your blog and hear that you're able to satisfy the creative, crafty and anal aspects of your personality all at the same time ;)