Sunday, June 17, 2007

And another thing....

I'm really starting to enjoy blogging. I always want to improve my blog, but more importantly, I'm always wanting to share myself. To some, it might not seem like I'm shy, but I don't like sharing everything. I tell people things that I would tell anyone until you get to know me. One day you'll know what I love and don't love. One day I'll share my fears with you. I want to be open on my blog and that's something I'm working on.



I'm reminded that I thought of something that Jake and I can concentrate on every week. Once a week we pick from a deck called 52 Ways to Simplify Your Life. We have been taking turns choosing a card and we both seem to enjoy it. Week one's card was "Make Something". We chose to make a loaf of bread. It was kind of fun to actually get back in the kitchen and do that. We've been making changes in our lives to have a better quality of life and I truly feel this is a "simple" way to achieve it. Try it out some time and you might be surprised with the results.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey girl. I'm enjoying reading about you simplifying your life. I can't wait to see the skull eating yarn "after" photo too!