Friday, September 22, 2006

Central Park is Beautiful!

This bear officially looks freaky. I had intended to give this to my cousin and his girlfriend for their new baby, but after I saw the baby, I realized that the bear was larger than she was! So, it's sitting a little unfinished. No eyes, ears, nose, or mouth. I'm supposed to cinch the neck so it's not so large, but I've yet to do that either. I'm not completely satisfied with the whole thing because it just looks akward. The pattern wasn't particularly difficult, but it just doesn't suit a small child.



So, this it the progress that I've made on my Central Park Cardigan. It's the back and the left front. I haven't blocked it yet, so it looks very small. I promise it will fit. If not then I'll just kick and scream. But don't worry, I'll capture that on camera too. I haven't decided if I want to have buttons or not. I can leave it open and not fasten it or I can make button holes and then have the task of decided on the perfect buttons.


Here's my funky angle for the left front. I've been watching movies while knitting and I tend get to drawn into the plot and forget how much I've been knitting. I had to rip it out quite a bit because I was very excited about knitting the cables. I won't make that mistake again!

No comments: