Wednesday, February 10, 2010

O-H-I-O

I am so grateful for the vacation I just had. I haven't been out of New England (well, Maine and New Hampshire really) since July. Let me tell you that it's a bit of a strain to not enjoy anything at all. I mean, really my mental stability was depending on it.

Some highlights of my trip:

1. My boyfriend met my parents for the first time and we had a blast.
2. We found a new love in a board game called "Last Word". This is recommended if all participants can stay on track and scream words that correspond with the current letter in play. Example, the word "rice" does not begin with the letter "n".
3. Cash Cab is my new favorite show. I think I'm going to have to go to New York City for that alone.
4. Ohio got snow.


Maine did not.
5. The Buckeye stadium is AWESOME. I'm not a huge football fan, but get a behind the scenes look at "The Shoe" was wicked cool.





6. I played the license plate game and go 28 states out of 50. I also got 3 Canadian plates.
7. I got a little gift from my super awesome librarian friend and I promptly used it today! *Edit* I couldn't get my little video to post, but I got a really cool teapot that sounds like a train whistle when it's ready. Woohoo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohio was happy to have you too! Glad you like the kettle, and I'm happy to see a photo of the BF - he's cute and you two look very happy together