Sunday, May 10, 2009

Multifaceted

With all the restructuring going on at my job right now, I am realizing new things about myself. I am multifaceted. I am talented. I am motivated. The bottom line is that I'm learning I'm an asset and valuable to a team. I am adaptable and quick. I am not over confident about my abilities, I am just realizing that I am being confident enough. This is a new feeling for me. Seriously, I don't know if I've ever felt like I can do anything before. I am not saying that I don't have room to grow because there is always room for that. I just mean to say that all I need to realize is that I am my own road block. I am the only person that holds me back. Nobody can hold me back unless I let them do that to me.

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." I am starting to hold fast to those very wise words from that very strong, smart woman. I spend too much of my time thinking that someone else is going to help me when I should just do it myself.

This leads me to my next endeavor. I am going to start working on starting my online business. I have done tons of research to make sure I'm going about it the right way. Now, I have to actually start making product and branding it. I want everything to be professional and well planned before I begin selling items. Of course, you guys might be able to help me a bit with this. Take this poll and let me know what you think. The idea is that I want something that is meaningful in my title, but related to nature. Of course, I could come up with hundreds of ideas, but these are the few I've been thinking of.

Take this poll for me

This will help me a little bit if I know what appeals to people. Of course, if not enough of you vote then it won't help me at all. If you have other suggestions besides these let me know. I want to include nature in my shop title in some way, but relay the fact that it's eco friendly as well.

Thanks in advance!

2 comments:

Katie said...

What are you going to sell??

Anonymous said...

I voted for Thunder Bumble, but I also like Eco Star a lot, and it looks like that's what everyone else who voted likes too, so I think either of those would be swell. ~kk