Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Go Army!

    As you might have been able to tell by my last post, I am now able to scan pictures into my computer. I've had this printer for about two years and I was never able to do that. Now that I downloaded a patch from the HP website, I'm home free to scan pictures like CRAZY!
    In lieu of my scanner I have become a little nostalgic and, only slightly, sad and worrisome. Okay, maybe more than slightly. I love to see pictures of my family and especially my brother. For some reason he and I have this weird brotherly/sisterly bond and we actually like each other. I know, it's not so weird to like your siblings when you get older, but I swear he liked me from birth. Actually, it was really because he thought Mom was having puppies and not another baby. Anyway. I've been thinking about him being in the Army and how he will be going to Iraq. Albeit, it's not until Februrary, but that's 6 months away and that seems really close to me. While he is ready to go and defend the country, he's my brother and I would prefer him to be in the United States doing paperwork. Honestly, it's kind of hard for me to type this right now because my chest is tightening up a bit, but I will surge foward. Besides, if I don't continue, then you can't see how much fun my brother is. I came across some pictures of the two of us from not so long ago.
    I am trained in all forms of martial arts (not really) and he knows kickboxing, tae kwon do, karate, and tai chi (actually, none of that's true).

READY! FIGHT!




What is true is that that fight really took place. I actually beat him and lived to tell about it. Yes, it's true.

2 comments:

Tristan said...

That has to be one of the funniest things I've ever seen!

Anonymous said...

you go, Beef!