Friday, July 27, 2007

BLOGIVERSARY

    Happy Blogiversary to ME! Two days ago I should have celebrated my two year mark for starting this blog. I can't believe it's been two years. I have, however, improved the look and the feel of my blog since I started. I post more frequently than I did two years ago. I try to include many pictures as that is one of the things I enjoy the most about reading other people's blogs. I have not acquired many readers though.
    If you're lurking out there in blog land and you happen to be reading this now, please make yourself known. I like writing for myself, but writing for myself and knowing that other people are reading it is pretty satisfying. Regardless, I'm proud of my journey thus far and I will surge onward by continuing to build a strong base audience (you guys know who you are).
    So, thanks for reading and I'll leave you with a little bit of nostalgia...at least for me. Guess who it is!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrats on your blogiversary!