Sunday, March 26, 2006

Uncontrollable laughter


Uncontrollable laughter, originally uploaded by knititinthebud.

Last night I got to be a photographer for a friend's wedding. It's always alot of pressure to do, but it felt like more pressure this time than usual. I just hope a lot of the pictures turned out alright. It was really damn cold and we didn't get to take pictures until dusk. The reception room was pretty dark too. It was beautiful, but dark for photography when you don't have the right equipment. I had a great night though. I wish I could have had my own D.D. so I could have partooken (not a real word, I realize) in the embibements more. But this picture is a demonstration of the fun myself and the other guests were having. Of course, all us C.R.A.P. buds were hanging out and having a great time. It's always fun to see everybody let loose. It's especially more fun to see a couple of bosses let loose.
So my photography skills need a brush up and a lot of work, but it was really good to have the camera back in my hands again. I felt really professional tonight, until I started to become a guest. I really need to take a photography course so I can take pictures the way I want to. Plus, I need to get an editing program that I can actually use. Apeture might be the way to go because I love my Mac so much and it could be more user friendly. That's just one more thing I'd have to save up for. Oh, well, I'll have to do it some day.

No comments: