Wednesday, March 14, 2007

I got tagged

5 THINGS

5 Things in/on my Nightstand-

Clock that plays cds
Sneakers (my bear)
A seatbelt cozie that the dog ate to cover the glare of the clock
A hair thingy


5 things in my closet -
Bicycle pump
Yoga mat
Wedding dress
4 or 5 backpacks
Butterfly wings

5 things in my fridge -
Old soup
Old celery
Old pumpkin puree
Kielbasa
Fake colby jack cheese

5 things in my car –
Styrafoam peanuts
Pennies
Ice scraper
Empty Girl Scout cookie box (NOT MINE!)
Mapquest direction printouts

5things in my purse/wallet/bag -
Mate chai tea bag
Change purse
Pen with squishy gel tip
a book
gloves

I swear I would have done this sooner had I been able to log into my blog. I promise! I couldn't log into anything important and this meme was taunting me for days! I'm tagging anybody who wants to do this. It'll be fun, I promise!

No comments: