Friday, December 15, 2006

What's My Name?

I DON'T KNOW! I've been racking my brain for the past few weeks and I have absolutely no idea what I should change my blog name to. I wanted it to be creative, but I couldn't think of anything. I wanted something all encompassing that fits me, but alas, I could not think of that either. Most people would describe me as crazy, weird, hyper, energetic, and a bit spastic. At least, those are the words used most often, so I don't know what to put in place of that "Obsessed" part of my title. I will think of something.

In the mean time, I will post some belated Thanksgiving pictures. Jake and I prepared a meager meal, but it was fun none the less. I also managed to burn my hand on the oven which is cool because I have evidence of our first Thanksgiving by ourselves.
Since we made our own rolls from scratch I suggest you look closely at the ones Jake is preparing because they look pretty "special". In fact, they just look retarded. For that reason alone you should pay attention to how he's rolling the dough.



I got free vases of flowers from my place of work and they really added to the holiday decor. Now, they're wilting and decaying in their vases and I haven't thrown them away. Maybe I never will. That's what makes this place home to me.

Just squint your eyes when you look at this one because it's a bit blurry. Or, if you have glasses, take them off and then it won't be my fault that it's blurry.

Incidentally, I LOVE my cranberry sauce from a can. I especially love that it can stay can-shaped when you take it out. There's a nice suction sound when it finally pops out of the can.

Mmmm.....food. Love it!

So that was the extent of our dinner. I promise there will be more pictures soon because we have a fun day planned tomorrow. I could eventually post some knitting stuff to taunt you, but I don't think you're ready for what I have to show you. It's much too powerful for one post. : )

No comments: