Sunday, August 12, 2007

I'm not a very good writer, but I'm an excellent rewriter. ~James Michener

Have you ever considered the interpretation of words? I mean to say that a phrase or a word has so many meanings depending on who is reading it that it's incredible that people understand one another at all.

I took this photo when I was in high school. I will not tell you where it was taken or what it means, but you decide. I love it because it speaks to me. I will not tell you how it speaks to me, but it does. What do you think of "Silent Thunder"?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Silent Thunder is what this photo means to you...it's the feeling you get from something, just you can hear it and/or feel it. That's how I feel when I listen to the song Ghost In This House by Alison Krauss. Silent Thunder, shakes and rattles your world only!